Happy March Madness everyone!
Who has their bracket picked out and ready to go? I think this is the first year I’ve been really unsure of mine. Didn’t pick too many upsets – and I have Arizona going all the way (as usual). Today I thought it would be fun to do a basketball themed workout! All you need to do this workout is a basketball (or really ay kind of hard ball). If you’ve got one lying around the house, try this workout while you’re watching the game! and only during commercials ok? Don’t want ya’ll missing out on some good quality basketball.
Don’t forget to follow me on Youtube as well, if you haven’t already!
March Madness Basketball Workout
- Front Lunge with Ball Pass – 12 reps per side
- Pivot Lunge – 12 reps per side
- On Ball Push-up – 10 reps
- Ball Pass Push-up – 12 reps
- Ball Pass – 10 reps
- Hip Thrusts – 15 reps
- Curtsy Lunge to Knee Touch – 12 reps per side
- Russian Twists – 15 reps
- Toe Touches – 15 reps
* Try to get in 4-5 sets of this exercise. If you are newer to a lot of theses moves, stick to two sets 🙂