Sometimes…as much as I’ve been trying to avoid working out at home, you just don’t have the time to go to the gym (wether you sleep in, have a long work day etc.). So today I used some dumbbells, kettle bell and a resistance band. To toughen up this workout I added more weight to each exercise then I normally use and/or more weight. Looks like it worked! My legs (and butt!) are dead!
1. Body-weight Bulgarian split squat – 15 reps
2. Donkey kick with band – 12 reps
3. Squats with dumbbell – 12 reps
4. Lunges with dumbbell – 12 reps per leg
5. Kettle bell swings – 15 reps
6. Side lunge with dumbbells – 12 reps per leg